The SANOVAC CONCEPT safely Eliminates Dust Mites, Bacteria, Viruses, Pollen, Mold, Mildew and Fungal Spores and numerous other Harmful Contaminants found in Mattresses and Upholstered items as well as on hard, nonporous surfaces found in homes, hotels and all types of multi-bed facilities.
The scientifically proven Sanovac® Mattress Cleaning and Sanitizing process is an all-natural, chemical-free, dry treatment procedure that effectively removes and destroys dust mites, bacteria, common viruses, mold, mildew and fungal spores and other contaminants found in all mattresses.
It is a completely non-invasive and totally safe and effective way to disinfect any mattress or upholstered item regardless of its age, size or style. The process we have developed is merely an extension of the same UV-C germicidal sanitizing methods that the medical profession has been using for many years.
For the past years, we have always directed our efforts educating people and coordinating with various healthcare organizations, and it will not be very long before the entire world recognizes that a clean mattress can make a tremendous difference in the way we feel. When it comes to most common allergies, it’s very likely that a dust mite infested mattress is the cause.
10 Facts about Dust Mites and Mattresses
- The typical dust mite produces 200 times its body weight in excrement during its normal life span.
- The tiny dust mite is invisible to the naked eye
- The dust mite has a life span of 60 to 150 days
- A female dust mite will lay around 300 eggs during its life
- The dust mite has no natural enemy
- A gram of dust typically contains 2500 dust mites
- The human body sheds 4 to 5lbs of skin a year
- A person will spend 1/3 of their living day sleeping on a mattress
- A mattress will weigh double its original weight around 5 to 7 years old
- Dust mites and their feces are a primary cause of allergies